• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Charged for Adobe Stocks

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that I am being charged twice for Adobe Stock. Once as a standalone plan and once in Adobe Creative Cloud + Stock.

My stock account was originally with Fotolia before they were bought by Adobe. I just noticed this today but it looks like it has been happening for a long time.

Anyone else noticing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Hi Zach,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked the account details and noticed that you had signed up for two subscriptions- Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan on 15 Mar 2016 and Creative Cloud All Apps+Adobe Stock on 17 Dec 2015 and that is the reason you have been charged for these subscriptions monthly.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, please refer to the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Feel free to update this thread in cas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zach,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked the account details and noticed that you had signed up for two subscriptions- Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan on 15 Mar 2016 and Creative Cloud All Apps+Adobe Stock on 17 Dec 2015 and that is the reason you have been charged for these subscriptions monthly.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, please refer to the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started