• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double charged subscription on November 2018

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i payed my subscription for 10 items a month on the 20th of november 2018 and it seems that on the 23rd of november 2018 you charged my credit card again. I got both invoices in my cards history. How can we resolve the matter ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Just to add - there have been 2 charges in November, but one was for your October renewal.

Your renewal date is the 28th of each month.  If payment is not authorized on that date, further attempts are made to capture the payment.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrei,

I checked your subscription details and we'd charged your card for 35.69 EUR on October 5th, 2018 after which the next charge was done on Nov 5th, 2018 which the authorization of the card failed and the charge did not go through.

Next we tried to charge your card on Nov 11th and 18th, 2018 for the same amount but the charge failed and authorization.

Finally, the card was charged on Nov 20th, 2018 for EUR 35.69 where the transaction was successful. On Nov 28th, 2018 the card was charged again for the same mount bu the authorization again failed and transaction was not successful.

We have not charged your card on Nov 23rd, 2018 under the Adobe ID on forums.

Let me know if you suspect the charge could've been for some other Adobe ID where the same card has been used.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There you go, date, ID, Amount. You cant charge my account because my paying currency is RON and i keep my money in the euro deposit of the same bank account. I only exchange money when i need to buy something online. If you need anymore info let me know.

2018-11-29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The charge processed in our system on 20th November, and can take 2-3 days to show in your credit card account.

As Sheena said, there has only been 1 successful charge in November, which was for your October renewal.

Do you have details for the other charge?

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two payments two invoices, here's the one from 20th, when I paid by myself, the 23rd you charged me automatically.

2018-11-30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm not sure what you mean by 'when I paid by myself'.  Did you transfer money into your account so the renewal charge could be deducted?

Payment was processed on our side on 30th November, so your payments are now up to date for your subscription.

From what we can see, there hasn't been a duplicate payment in our system - the renewal for October was successfully charged on Nov 20 and the renewal for November was charged on Nov 30.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe there is some conflict with the billing statements at your end because our records show that we've charged you only once.

Would you mind reaching the support staff here: Contact Customer Care as they'll be able to verify your statement and assist you further?

Let me know if you face issues reaching the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`ll explain to you again and for the last time, on the 20th I paid the subscription myself, I posted the invoice, on the 23rd my bank account went negative because your bank charged me again. I posted the other invoice also. I don't care what you see in your system, I got double charged in one month, fix it ! 10 pictures or money back. If it's not from you it's from your bank, because my paying deposit went negative on 23rd. I called at my bank, it's from you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add - there have been 2 charges in November, but one was for your October renewal.

Your renewal date is the 28th of each month.  If payment is not authorized on that date, further attempts are made to capture the payment.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started