Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downgrade account

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently, we are are signed up for the plan 'Adobe Stock - 40 images a month (one-year)‎'. We currently have 78 credits. We would like to downgrade our account to the 'Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year)‎' plan.

If I switch plans - from the 40 a month to 10 a month, will we still keep all of the credits that we currently have, or would we lose any credits in this process?

I tried searching on the forum for an answer to this and did not find a direct answer to this question.

Please let me know about this, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Yes if you will not download the remaining assets you will lose your credits after downgrading your plan.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

In order to downgrade your Adobe Stock plan from (40 images a month to 10 images), you need to contact our support team

Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

I would suggest you to download all the remaining assets before switching plans as the downloaded images will forever remain in your license history.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi twaritar3263062,

Thank you for your reply. I can definitely follow that link when I'm ready.

But I am looking for a very specific answer to my question, and your answer didn't quite answer this for me.

So what I'm looking to find out is:

If I downgrade my account, will I lose any UNUSED credits when I downgrade my account? I'm looking for a Yes or a No here.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes if you will not download the remaining assets you will lose your credits after downgrading your plan.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you so much for your answer and quick reply. I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started