Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download .ai

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i buyd one picture and i can´t open it. AdobeStock_40473735.ai ., That´s the name. The picture is lisencst

How can i open it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Felix,

The vector files work the best with Illustrator only but can be used in Photoshop as a rasterised image.

However, if you do not have Illustrator, rather than subscribing the app you can always use the 7-day trial version(in order to use the vector file you have downloaded from Adobe Stock).

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator: Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional que

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have downloaded and opened the same file(40473735) at my end and did not encounter any issues with the file. Can you please let us know the application with which you are using this file with?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

this is what i can do when i open the dowload funktion:

An this do i get on my computer

I can open the file only with Adope photoshop. The quality is very bad. What can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Felix,

The vector files work the best with Illustrator only but can be used in Photoshop as a rasterised image.

However, if you do not have Illustrator, rather than subscribing the app you can always use the 7-day trial version(in order to use the vector file you have downloaded from Adobe Stock).

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator: Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started