• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download file types

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I've noticed a choice of file type for downloading when I purchase a Stock license, either an AI or jpg, with the option of setting a default file type for download. I believe my default got set as a jpg and now I cannot download anything except jpgs, regardless of whether I purchase an AI file license. Can someone direct me to where I can remove this default setting? I believe there was a location for it mentioned in the dialog box, but the box does not come up anymore. I've contacted customer service with zero help (and a whole heap of frustration)...now I'm left with a file that I cannot use! I've attached an image of the product I purchased and the product I received.

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Select a single picture. Then you click on "Settings". In the dialog box you can then change the options.

Settings eps-jpg.jpgGoogle ChromeScreenSnapz001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select a single picture. Then you click on "Settings". In the dialog box you can then change the options.

Settings eps-jpg.jpgGoogle ChromeScreenSnapz001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work for me. The option to change to format is not displayed in the dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you certain that you are with a vector asset?

My first is a photo:

Abambo_0-1654614007149.png

My second is a vector asset:

Abambo_1-1654614036647.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CityCPC

Did you get chance to change your settings using the Second vector asset "Settings" option. 

Please note:Settings option is available to Vector assets only. You can change your settings to "Always download vector file type" or "Ask me everytime". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started