Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download the license / proof of license

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I didnt find the ability to download a proof of license so that i can show, that I bought an license for the specific image.

How can I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

The proof that you have the image without the Watermark is itself a license.

Also, you can see the license history online and be able to prove that you own a license for the same:

Please see:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefanm89167518,

I see you have an Adobe ID under the same ID as with forums. Once you license an image, it appears in your downloads, however, there is no proof of license.

You may also refer the legal terms of use for help: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170501_2200.pdf

Hope this helps. Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I demonstrate another stock photo seller that I own a license to a specific photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The proof that you have the image without the Watermark is itself a license.

Also, you can see the license history online and be able to prove that you own a license for the same:

Please see:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is crazy! Saying proof is that you have the image without watermark is nonesense. I doubt that would hold up in court? (it could have been downloaded from another website!)

Saying proof is that it's in your account is, well... holding users to ransom, as it means if you close your Adobe account, you have ZERO proof in the future.

Adobe is licensing us the images to use, I think it's only FAIR that we have a copy of the license agreement for each image we use and proof/evidence that we licensed the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started