Downloaded image is not opening as a full image

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a credit to licence an image and I downloaded both the ai and jpeg formats. When I open the image  both sides of the image are cut off, and not showing the full image, which is no good to me. See example below

Sides cut off.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you're asking a question about Adobe Stock. so I'll move this to the Stock forum, where I hope you'll get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the asset ID number and I can take a look.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.
The Asset number is FILE #: 288598728

Many thanks,
Sean.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

The Asset number is FILE #:  288598728

Many thanks,

Sean.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've confirmed the issue with this file and granted you a replacment license. You'll need to choose a different file.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines