• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded stock images pixelated.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been forced to pay for a year's worth of stock photos because I didn't cancel the trial in time.

So I'm trying to get my "money's worth" and I'm having the same problem with pixelated AI photos. I used to be able to open an ai in photoshop and it would rasterise it beautifully. Now these are all pixelated and the stock site offers no customer service options to refund my licensing of the image. I don't want to buy Illustrator simply to be able to open AI files.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

We recently added a feature to the site that will allow you to open .ai files as jpegs. Go to your license history, link is in the menu under your name, and click on the link of a file you've licensed. This opens the details menu and there is a re-download button and you'll now be given the option between vector or jpeg file.  Else you can open Photoshop and choose Place Embedded... or Place Linked... from the File menu to embed the file in a Photoshop file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We recently added a feature to the site that will allow you to open .ai files as jpegs. Go to your license history, link is in the menu under your name, and click on the link of a file you've licensed. This opens the details menu and there is a re-download button and you'll now be given the option between vector or jpeg file.  Else you can open Photoshop and choose Place Embedded... or Place Linked... from the File menu to embed the file in a Photoshop file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started