Downloaded Stock vectors open as blank

Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several images and they all open in Photoshop as a blank space.  The downloaded preview shows the watermark in the middle, but nothing else.  And, the licensed image is completely blank.  

Set to open as jpeg in Adobe Stock before I downloaded and jpeg version results in blank as well.  I also used an online converter to convert the Ai file to jpeg and that also is blank.

I can open any other file saved previously just fine, including Ai files and jpegs.  Just the files opened today.  I've updated Photoshop and restarted my laptop. 

Why are my files turning up blank???? 

TOPICS
Download, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downloaded Stock vectors open as blank

Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several images and they all open in Photoshop as a blank space.  The downloaded preview shows the watermark in the middle, but nothing else.  And, the licensed image is completely blank.  

Set to open as jpeg in Adobe Stock before I downloaded and jpeg version results in blank as well.  I also used an online converter to convert the Ai file to jpeg and that also is blank.

I can open any other file saved previously just fine, including Ai files and jpegs.  Just the files opened today.  I've updated Photoshop and restarted my laptop. 

Why are my files turning up blank???? 

TOPICS
Download, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kristinb7284722 

Are you using the most recent version of Photoshop? Can you please provide an asset ID for the file you where you are seeing this behavior? I can help troubleshoot.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started