Downloading images and it is damaged

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

Please can someone assist me.  I am merely a business owner who licensed a few stock images I would like to use in my business. 

I downloaded the images but they are merely in JPEG and not IN PNG or any other file format.  Surely if I paid and licensed the images, I should receive them in all formats?

Some of the images do not want to open at all and the error message I receive is that the file has been damaged. 

Surely something is not right here or am I being ignorant and believed that paying for something from a reputable company like ADOBE I will not be screwed over.

I have tried getting some clarity via the support channels but this is absolute ridiculous to navigate through.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you get them in all formats - genuine question. If you want a PNG you can open the JPEG and save as PNG using Photoshop. However, the JPEG format will have been carefully chosen and optimized. Or are you saying there is a quality issue?

For the damaged files, please give the software you are using to open it, and the exact message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louise,

In addition to Aandi Inston's reply, I would also like to know the file IDs of the Adobe Stock assets with which you are facing quality issues so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the issues has been sorted.

Much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Louis,

Glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines