• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Pics

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me first start by saying I really disappointed in Adobe.  Every month I pay for photos and there is no issue in taking my money but we I have an issue it's ok for you to take your time in resolving it. 

I have called and been to told we will get back with you only to have me call you back AGAIN, then to be placed on hold even as we speak.

The issue is I can purchase photos but I can't download them.  I've changed computers and browsers and nothing is working.  It's been almost a week and I use photos everyday.   Can someone PLEASE answer my question or better yet resolve this issue.   

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Hi Camilla,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have reviewed the case history(reference no: ADB-6088953-H2S4) and noticed that your account has been credited with an image license (against the file ID 98262532) since the file appears to be different when downloaded.

Also, there seems to be no issue with the file ( 191904971) when opened with Illustrator CC.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Camilla,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have reviewed the case history(reference no: ADB-6088953-H2S4) and noticed that your account has been credited with an image license (against the file ID 98262532) since the file appears to be different when downloaded.

Also, there seems to be no issue with the file ( 191904971) when opened with Illustrator CC.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please could you elaborate what’s happening when you try to download the picture?

As soon as you have bought the asset, you can download it as often as you need.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started