• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading single file from Adobe Photostock

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to download a single file at a one time only price on Adobe Photostock. Where is that option now without having to sign up for a subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Hi B. D.,

If you sign into Adobe Stock, does it show that you have a remaining license? Our records indicate that you've used all ten of your licenses in September. You can view your license history under the menu in the navbar on the Adobe Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bea,

There isn't an option to purchase a single image, however, you could consider one of the month to month plans or a credit pack which is valid for 1 year.

Please see Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stockto get the details of the subscription plans and credit packs.

Also, I believe the option for credit packs might suit your requirements as you can use the credits to purchase assets as per your requirement.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information Twarita. I had downloaded a trial version a few months ago and still have a credit on one of the images, but for some reason It only still takes me to the subscription page rather than letting me redeem my one credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi B. D.,

If you sign into Adobe Stock, does it show that you have a remaining license? Our records indicate that you've used all ten of your licenses in September. You can view your license history under the menu in the navbar on the Adobe Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started