• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Stock Images But Receiving System Error

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to purchase a stock image I get a system error from your site. I called support and they told me that my card was attempting to be charged but it wasn't going through because someone had put a block on it. Nowhere on your site did it tell me this—all it says is Error, a system error has occurred. Not exactly helpful... After waiting 24 hours for the block to get removed and for credits to get added it has now begun happening again. Of course you don't have telephone service on the weekends so I attempted speaking to a chat representative again. I don't know if it was a bot or a real person but it wasn't helpful at all. Didn't even understand the problem.

Here is a picture of the error: https://imgur.com/a/zEKUjOl

In the mean time I'll be taking my business to shutterstock I guess

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have checked your account details and noticed that we tried to charge your card but it got declined from the bank. I would request you to contact your bank so that they can check the issue on your card.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have checked your account details and noticed that we tried to charge your card but it got declined from the bank. I would request you to contact your bank so that they can check the issue on your card.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cinedeus  wrote

I called support and they told me that my card was attempting to be charged but it wasn't going through because someone had put a block on it.... After waiting 24 hours for the block to get removed and for credits to get added it has now begun happening again.

Hi Cinedeus,

The only way I have ever been able to get a block removed after it was initiated was to call my credit card company from my home phone or cell phone and confirm the purchase. Did you try that?

HTH,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started