DPC credits expires soon

May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received this email today:

"Your unused Dollar Photo Club image downloads will expire soon. You may log in to stock.adobe.com to use your credits or learn more about reactivation. For further questions, please contact 800-685-3602.

Sincerely,

The Adobe Stock team"

In my account I have 166 downloads available yet, but they want to delete them if I do not subscribe to a plan.I have paid DPC for several years for those images, and now they can not demand to pay us U$S 30/month to keep my credits.

I am actively subscribing to Adobe Creative Suite for all products. This does not count?

Hi Pablo and Daniel,

I would request you to Contact Customer Care so that your account details can be verified and the support agent can help you on the same call.

Please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you face troubles connecting to the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DPC credits expires soon

May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received this email today:

"Your unused Dollar Photo Club image downloads will expire soon. You may log in to stock.adobe.com to use your credits or learn more about reactivation. For further questions, please contact 800-685-3602.

Sincerely,

The Adobe Stock team"

In my account I have 166 downloads available yet, but they want to delete them if I do not subscribe to a plan.I have paid DPC for several years for those images, and now they can not demand to pay us U$S 30/month to keep my credits.

I am actively subscribing to Adobe Creative Suite for all products. This does not count?

Hi Pablo and Daniel,

I would request you to Contact Customer Care so that your account details can be verified and the support agent can help you on the same call.

Please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you face troubles connecting to the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2017 0
May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem Here!! Please Adobe respect your customer who are from Dollar Photo Club

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pablo and Daniel,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2017 0
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena.

I have tried with the customer care chat and it is terribly slow. I do not have all day to wait for an answer. My case number is 0221955697

Please, I'll be grateful if you can help me. I think this is not legal, they can not keep my credits if I do not access a subscription. It is at least an extortion, or looks like that.

If Adobe refuse to restore your DPC credits without a subscription they are in breach of your contract with DPC. They are required to honour this as they acquired all the contractual and legal obligations of DPC when they bought Fotolia-DPC.

If this is not respected, I will unsubscribe from the Adobe Cloud and initiate the relevant legal claims.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already escalated the case to the correct team who will be contacting you back.

Appreciate your patience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems your issue just got resolved.

Please sign back into your account and check again.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017 1
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't checked my stock account for a while and discovered recently that my all my DPC credits had disappeared!

Having contacted support I too have been informed that because I didn't purchase a subscription they can not reactivate them!!

I find this as extortion especially since I checked my emails and I can find no notification from Adobe that my credits were due to expire.

This is frustrating and shows Adobe in a very poor light, especially when support were supposed to escalate my query and revert back. That was over a  week ago 30/8/17 and I'm still waiting to hear from them!

Hoping to get a response to this reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eamon,

Can you please share the case number so that I can review it and further help you with the issue?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 1
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologise for the poor experience and thanks for sharing the case number. I am looking into this issue and will arrange a callback for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 1
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sorting out my issue.

Much appreciated

regards

Eamon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started