• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DPI?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a stupid question.. but how do i know what the DPI of the images are?  I want to blow one up and I can't find the information anywhere. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Amanda,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can get the dimensions below each Adobe Stock image as mentioned in the screenshot:

To determine the dpi (px/inch) of a screen: Calculate the screen resolution (width x height in pixels). Determine the size of your screen in one direction (width or height). Now divide the pixels (in width or height) by inches (in width or height)

Also, if you want to license a vector image, dpi will not affect as vector files are of highest resolution and do not pixela

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amanda,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can get the dimensions below each Adobe Stock image as mentioned in the screenshot:

To determine the dpi (px/inch) of a screen: Calculate the screen resolution (width x height in pixels). Determine the size of your screen in one direction (width or height). Now divide the pixels (in width or height) by inches (in width or height)

Also, if you want to license a vector image, dpi will not affect as vector files are of highest resolution and do not pixelate.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started