Edit Template/layout

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a magazine layout from adobe stock, on top of every page it says magazine, I would like to know how can I delete that or rename it. I tried to click on it put nothing happens. Under layers when I click master page on and off it goes away with with page numbers. pls help.

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 9.47.19 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Baabish,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles. Please share the file ID you are referring to so that I can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for quick response, File ID is FILE #: 140146485.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baabish,

Please follow the steps as shown in the screenshot below to delete the word "magazine" from the template.

• Go to "pages"
  • The word magazine is on "E master page" and "F master page", simply go to the individual master pages and delete or rename the word.
  • Once you are done save your work by typing CTRL+ S.

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, You are Awesome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines