• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing rights

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to use stock photos for my website. What I would like to do is edit the photos so that the models are wearing my clothing rather than the stock photos. Is this allowed? I couldn't find anything saying whether this is allowed or not and the licensing agreements are too vague. Am I allowed to edit stock images to reflect the merchandise I am selling?

Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Yes absolutely you may. As long as it follows the guidelines that state that it can not show the models in a negative, immoral or illegal way. So it would really depend on what kind of clothing you are selling.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes absolutely you may. As long as it follows the guidelines that state that it can not show the models in a negative, immoral or illegal way. So it would really depend on what kind of clothing you are selling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I’m just editing bowties so nothing inappropriate. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started