Editing

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys im new to the community, i was recently involved in a tragic car accident where the passanger got injured. The driver that hit us left the scene but prior to the accident we had gotten that car that hit us on video. Was wondering if anyone is able to make this picture look better to be able to see what that tag is. Maybe even guess what those characters could be. All i know is that its a New Jersey Tag. Jersey Tags start with (A12-BCD). If anyone could help please 🙏🏿

59F69B9B-E239-4676-995D-EE0A76485EE5.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Editing

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys im new to the community, i was recently involved in a tragic car accident where the passanger got injured. The driver that hit us left the scene but prior to the accident we had gotten that car that hit us on video. Was wondering if anyone is able to make this picture look better to be able to see what that tag is. Maybe even guess what those characters could be. All i know is that its a New Jersey Tag. Jersey Tags start with (A12-BCD). If anyone could help please 🙏🏿

59F69B9B-E239-4676-995D-EE0A76485EE5.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Sep 26, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Sep 27, 2019 2
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated, this is police work. They can help (or may be not, when the quality is bad). But anyhow CSI style editing works only in CSI films. So even if we would be allowed, it's mostly impossible to do what you want.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Apr 02, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started