Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

End of it

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it’s me again.

Some months ago I strarted a free trial of Adobe Stock. At the end of the free month you just took me 30 euros + vat without my consent and gave me 10 more images, so it was 20 images I could download. But at the end of the 2nd month Ionly downloaded 4 images, and I discovered that it was it, my other licences were gone.

Just want to tell you that for this abysmal experience that you were so kind to gave me, I’ll do whathever I can to stay away from Adobe products from now on.

I used to tell my friend who use cracked Adobe software that they should’t do that: from now on I‘ll just won’t do that, I can’t anymore. Even I’ll crack myself some software if I’ll feel to, just as you assumed that my money was at your disposal and you took the freedom to steal it.

When I used your images I took care of resizing them to be smaller when I put them in my websites, so people won’t download them and maybe subscribe to a service as yours. From now on I’ll just use them full size and take whatever other images I find even if I don’t own them, and not care about that, just like you did’t give a damn. Everyone does already so, I tried to follow the good way but I ended up screwd. I’ll just feel hypocritical if I don’t admit it.

Maybe you will respond with some frase you are trained to respond like ’we understand’ or ’we are deeply sorry’, but you really don’t, it’s just an imbecile guy whining because he did’t understand the rules, and you’ll cite me the rules. But why I need to understand rules? I wish I had a reason to trust you instead.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Hi,

I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fattimei,

I have checked your account details and noticed that your subscription has been canceled and thus the remaining assets got expired on 11/11/2017. I would like to let you know that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock more details.

For further assistance, you may contact our support team Contact Customer Care

If you are unable to reach support through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You literally just copy/pasted an answer you already gave me the first time *facepalm*

I'll explain again: the issue is that you take my money without my consent.

I'll try to be even more clear: I subscribed a free trial, at the end of the moth you just took me 30 euros without first asking (so kid of you to decide how I had to spend my money), and the month after I downloaded only 4 images.

I did understand the rules you continue to copy/paste to me. I'm trying to make you consider that your system is flawed. A user (that's me btw) just watched his money fly to your pockets and he did't even receive what he was forced to pay.

Is that an issue that has not a pre-made answer still? I hope so, because I'm tired to receive a cascade of links that I will never read.

But thanks btw of not referencing any problem with cracked software. I now feel officially entitled to crack all the Adobe software I want since you owe me 30€.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started