Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise Sales/Support Adobe Stock - API

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I have been trying to get in contact with Adobe Sales/Support for the last week.  I have filled out their contact form and called their "Contact Us" phone number and left messages 5 times (800-685-3524).  I didn't know it would be so difficult to spend money with a company!

Any suggestions on how I can reach them or get a response.  This is getting quite frustrating.  Note:  I am interested in using their enterprise API in our application.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Robert

TOPICS
Plans and purchase , Stock API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the hassle. I work with customers and partners who create API integrations, so we would likely be in touch at some point of the process. While this is not a means of contacting our sales team directly, I recommend you drop us a line at Grp-AdobeStockPartnerships@adobe.com. This is staffed by myself (I'm the technical contact) and our business development team. Among us, we should be able to direct you to the appropriate account representative. We'd also like to learn more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the hassle. I work with customers and partners who create API integrations, so we would likely be in touch at some point of the process. While this is not a means of contacting our sales team directly, I recommend you drop us a line at Grp-AdobeStockPartnerships@adobe.com. This is staffed by myself (I'm the technical contact) and our business development team. Among us, we should be able to direct you to the appropriate account representative. We'd also like to learn more about your plans for using the Stock API, and can assist you in getting started.

If you drop us a line today or over the weekend, you should expect a response early next week. Please be sure to tell us where you are located (in your email) so we can loop in the correct representative for your region.

For more information on our APIs, please visit https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/stock.html

Cheers,

Christopher Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopher -

Thanks so much for the prompt response - much appreciated.

As directed I will follow-up with an email.  I look forward to working with you on a Stock API integration.

Cheer,

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started