Error licensing due to billing account

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 45 available licenses, but when I attempt to license an image, I get an error that "Your Stock subscription is suspended due to a problem with your billing account" and prompted to update my billing details, but my deatils have been successfully updated with a valid card/account. Has anyone else had this issue? How can I resolve this and redeem my licenses? 

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bh93,

How long ago did you make the update? If it was recently it can take some time for the suspension to be resolved.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's the other weird thing. The card it was on was valid, my monthly payments and stuff are still going through, but I went ahead and changed it to another card anyway, and I just tried it again today, and still getting the error. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brownhound93,

There is something unusual about your account. I'm going to recommend that you contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Please explain the situation and make sure you get a case number. If you have any trouble getting this figured out please let me know.
EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines