I'm receiving the following error message when I try to license and download a photo: "There was an error processing your request."
I've cleared my history and cache, restarted my computer, nothing works. I've tried on 3 different browsers too.
There are no downloads in my account.'
This has been happening for 2 days now.
I'm sorry you are getting an error on the Adobe Stock site. Can you please try the steps below? This will provide me with more info for our engineers and help us troubleshoot your issue.
Please use Chrome for these steps.
1. Clear the browser history.
2. Click on and select More Tools > Developer Tools - This opens the browser console.
3. Click on Network and check the box for Preserve log
4. Reproduce the issue.
5. In the browser console you will see an error, it will show as red text. You may need to scroll up to see it.
6. Click on error in the Name column. This will open the Headers information.
7. Select and copy all of the information under the Headers tab and paste it into a message for me. If you have any trouble doing this you can paste it into Notepad or TextEdit and save it as a .txt file.
8. There may be additional error information under the Preview tab, please copy and paste this into a second text file.
Private message me and I'll give you an email address to send the files to.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi, I'm having the same issue.
I tried to replicate the steps but cannot find where "More Tools" is?
Here's where you can find More Tools in Chrome browser: