• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when trying to buy stockphotos

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything. I need assistance. Trying to buy 8 stockphotos from Adobe Stock - but it won't let me.

This has been going on for 4 months now!

Adobe is able to invoice me each month, so there is nothing wrong with the creditcard number.

Emptying cache, clear cookies, signing in and out... nothing.

Please help here.

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 18.33.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

It's OK, you don't have a monthly subscription for Stock.  It's an 'on-demand' plan which means you can continue to purchase images as and when required.

Please go ahead and try to order the images when you're ready.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We ran it thru system and noticed billing address issue - please check to make sure your address on CC matches with registered address.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked it (again) :

– Payment method

– postal code

and there is nothing here that should cause problems.

There isn't a field for an adress - What do you mean by that?

Shouldn't it work when you have no problem billing me for Creative Cloud Membership?

My bank has no problem.

So what's next? I still need 8 photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christel,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while purchasing Stock images.

I went through your account details and noticed there is some concern at your bank's end and hence I would suggest you to contact your bank.

If your bank states that the payment method is fine from their end, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can assist you further.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem with bank. I use my company's businesscard and that is the same adress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Could you please confirm the last 4 digits of the credit card that you are using.

Your Creative Cloud payment is taken from a card ending 3624, and the unsuccessful Stock purchases are showing against a credit card ending 3024.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the right one is: 3624

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you go to your account page on adobe.com and under Plans & Products you should see your Creative Cloud plan and Adobe Stock - On Demand.  Please update the payment details for the Stock On Demand plan and let me know when you've done that so I can check it's updated on our side.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see what i missed. I did not update that beacuse it said it would reactivate a plan.
But quess i have to. So, I updated the payment. But i don't want a monthly subscription.
I prefer to pay for images when the need is there. Is there a plan for that humble need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's OK, you don't have a monthly subscription for Stock.  It's an 'on-demand' plan which means you can continue to purchase images as and when required.

Please go ahead and try to order the images when you're ready.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for clarifying! Wish i contacted you months ago 😉

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started