Error: Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it.

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep seeing this error on my account, for the past 12 months. 

I had a trial to Adobe Stock, never subscribed, and am constantly getting the prompt to update my CC info for Adobe Stock. I was told it would clear automaticlly 6 months ago, It's still...there. 

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. There seems to be an issue with the payment of your account. Kindly get in touch with our support team for help. Please use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

-Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had a trial of Adobe stock that you did not cancel during the first free month, than you had an annual stock subscription and you owe Adobe the fee for a year of Adobe stock. 

I was told it would clear automaticlly 6 months ago, It's still...there.

Who told you that it would clear?

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An adobe rep. Sounds like it's a know issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ladri-bici,

I reviewed your subscriptions using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. You do not have any Adobe Stock subscriptions. However you did purchase an on demand single asset when this was an offer on the Adobe Stock website a few years ago. This is not a subscription and is no longer active. Perhaps your trial was under a different email address?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I know I do not have an Adobe Stock subscription. But I keep getting a warning message  on my account that there is an error with my payment details, and they need to be updated. 

I confirmed with a rep on the phone that my CC subscripton payment details are all ok, but the Adobe seems to think I have an active stock account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this is what I see...

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 7.31.26 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ladri-bici,

You can ignore this message for now, there is nothing to expire because this is not a subscription. The stock purchase you made was for a perpetual license. It should never expire and our product team has been working to update the messaging here to something more appropriate. The only reason you might want to update any of the information here is if you need to update your payment method to license additional Adobe Stock assets.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ladri-bici,

I have received word that this messaging has been removed. Can you please confirm this for me and post a screenshot of what you now see in Account Management? Thank you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

It was removed from the homepage, but added to the Stock section on the homepage. So not really fixed, as its still asking to update my CC info. But I can ignore, of course. 

Thx. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 9.59.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.20.18 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update. I believe that this is owned by a different team than the team that owns the homepage. This is very helpful. I'll work with the team to make the change here also.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines