• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Europosters: do you know they resell your pics?!

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I googled my name, and i run into a website called Europoster. They print posters from our original pics. I think they buy our pics on Adobe Stock (since the sample pics are with Adobe Stock watermark) and than they resell canvas with our credits but without our permission.

I wrote to Europosters asking to remove immediately my pics, may I suggest to do the same and make a search.

Is it possible to do something? I do not want that anyone could resell my pics, since I do sell canvas of my pics too.

Is it even legal?

Thank you,

Roberto Cosentino

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Roberto,

Adobe Stock works with print on demand partners such as Europoster through an API. The stock images which customers can select on their website are protected by watermark and whenever one of their customers purchases a print, you receive royalties from that purchase. This is documented in the Contributor Agreement under 1.

Kirsten

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roberto,

At Adobe, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe someone has uploaded content to an Adobe service that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an IP infringement notice. 

For copyright notices, your notice must meet all requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)(described below). For trademark infringement notices, you must provide us with clear information about the location of the allegedly infringing work, complete information about your trademark, and your contact information (name, physical address, email address and telephone number).

Please see DMCA | Adobe for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Roberto,

Adobe Stock works with print on demand partners such as Europoster through an API. The stock images which customers can select on their website are protected by watermark and whenever one of their customers purchases a print, you receive royalties from that purchase. This is documented in the Contributor Agreement under 1.

Kirsten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started