• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expiration of Stock Credit packs

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why in my account details there is no information what is expiration date for the credits, especially that I have requested it last year. My account is coneccted to mail address so why there is no update on expiration date? I had 650 licences that have vanished from the account? All that I have payed for. How can I solve the problem?

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Sorry about this!

I would suggest to contact customer care on this. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

The general rule is the following:

Asset credits expire a year after they have been acquired or when they are part of a subscription, when you cancel the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about this!

I would suggest to contact customer care on this. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

The general rule is the following:

Asset credits expire a year after they have been acquired or when they are part of a subscription, when you cancel the subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get it, but do You really remember when the year expires? To be honest every other service gives notifications before canncellinbg credits so You can use it, especially that they are prepaid. Can You please give me some advice how to contact anyone who can halp me to restore my credits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never heard of anyone getting any credits restored if not used in a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started