• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expired licenses?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several of the images that I have licensed are now designated as unlicensed in my CC Library, and have the Adobe Stock watermark. I have a current subscription, so I do not understand why some of my licenses seem to have expired. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi S.M.,

Please confirm that when you are signed into the Creative Cloud with the Adobe ID that you are using on the Adobe Forums. If you have more than one Adobe ID it's possible that you are not signed in with the Adobe ID that is associated with your Creative Cloud subscription.

Let us know if you require additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.M.,

Please confirm that when you are signed into the Creative Cloud with the Adobe ID that you are using on the Adobe Forums. If you have more than one Adobe ID it's possible that you are not signed in with the Adobe ID that is associated with your Creative Cloud subscription.

Let us know if you require additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello EBQ, thank you so much for getting back to me. I only have one Adobe ID. When I'm on the Adobe Stock website, all of my licensed images appear under my libraries. However, some of the licensed images were showing as unlicensed in the CC Library within InDesign. I use InDesign on two computers, and strangely, all of my licensed images appear in my CC Library on my other computer. I will look into this more -- perhaps I just need to sync. I do appreciate your time, thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious to find out what may be causing this issue for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello S.M.,

I've been conferring with a colleague that works on Adobe Stock with our Creative Cloud applications and she noted the following:

If you sign into the Adobe Stock website and search for one of your licensed assets do you see the blue badge indicting that the asset is licensed? Also does the asset appear in your license history?

Also if you are collaborating with another user who has licensed the asset but you haven't licensed the asset you won't see the asset as licensed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

On the Adobe Stock website, all of my licensed assets have the blue badge, and all appear in my license history. I am not collaborating with anyone. I have InDesign installed on two computers. My licensed images appear in my CC Library (with the blue checkmark) when I open InDesign on one computer. On the other computer, all of the images are in the CC Library, but not all of the licensed images have the blue checkmarks. If I hover over some images, they say "unlicensed" even though they are licensed. The problem seems to be on just one of my computers.

I'm not sure if this might be related. Recently, I was trying to work in Adobe Acrobat on my work computer, and I got a message saying that I had exceeded the number of devices. I only have my CC apps on two computers. Could this be a problem, where it looks like I have Adobe CC activated on more than two devices?

Thanks again for your help and time, it is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.M.,

Yes that could be the issue. You may need to activate Creative Cloud on the machine that is exhibiting this behavior. Is it possible you signed into another machine other than these two or perhaps shared your credentials with someone? If you only use the two machines but are getting messages that you have used up your two activations you might want to reset your password.

Let me know how this goes.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ, I went to my Adobe account, and it looks like there are 4 devices listed under my profile. I only have two computers, one at home and one at work. Each seems to be listed twice, but with a slightly different name. For example, it lists “DESKTOP-3SMxx on WINDOWS” and then “DESKTOP-3SMxx on WINDOWS_64"; and “EDUC0121 on WINDOWS” and “EDUC0121 on WINDOWS_32"

I think this may be the issue. I double clicked on an image in my CC Library, and got a message to the effect that my collaborator had licensed the image, and that I would have to license it as well. I don't collaborate with anyone, and have never shared my Adobe ID/password, so I'm assuming that the issue is the appearance that I've exceeded my device limit. Perhaps it looks like I'm collaborating with myself! As it happens, I plan to deactivate my work computer in the next two weeks, and will be uninstalling all of my CC apps. I will then only have one computer, so I'm hoping this resolves the issue. If not, I will return to the forums for help at that time. You've been a great help, and I appreciate your time and the promptness of your responses. Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi S. M.,

It does seem like you've figured it out. I'm glad to be of help. Yes please update this thread if you need additional help.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started