• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended License Invoices showing incorrect image number; Customer Service no help

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased Extended Licenses for two different images. I downloaded PDF copies of the invoice so that I could show my client I licensed the images for them. (I was hoping to get an actual copy of the license agreement, not just an invoice, but apparently Adobe Stock doesn't do that.)

Both invoices show the wrong product number purchased...they both show a product number for an image I have never purchased. I need the invoices to show I purchased the Extended License for the correct product numbers.

I contacted Customer Service chat to help me correct this, and they were completely unhelpful. The agent just kept telling me to download the invoices again. I kept explaining that the product numbers were wrong on them, but they did not help me correct the issue. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know what to do about it? 

TOPICS
Account management , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Asset IDs do not appear on invoices. The number you see is the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) which is a generic identifier for the type of purchase you made.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nataliensmitten, It sounds frustrating! Is this a new glitch that you’ve encountered or is it the first time you’ve purchased images? As a quick remedy, you could take a screenshot of the correct product number along with a thumbnail of the licensed images for reference and add that to the PDF for your client. Curious if you looked up the wrong product numbers to see what images they correspond to? Are they images you looked at before or completely random? Maybe it had to do with a caching issue with your browser at the time the invoices were generated, which is a wild guess, but stranger things have happened! Hopefully you will get an answer here from another community professional or Adobe employee who can help you. Let us know what you find out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased Extended Licenses for two different images. I downloaded PDF copies of the invoice so that I could show my client I licensed the images for them. (I was hoping to get an actual copy of the license agreement, not just an invoice, but apparently Adobe Stock doesn't do that.)

By @nataliensmitten

The licence agreement may be found here: License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock.

As for your contact with customer care, it is always helpful to post the case number here, so that an Adobe employee can have a closer look into this.

Let's wait for @WendellaBee to jump in and to help to clarify the invoice issue. Adobe Community professionals are users like you, and they do not have insight into your account or invoices.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have the same issue and now I can't prove that I have bought the extended license to a service where I want to sell products with that image on. It was my first purchase on adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe customer care on the issue. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Asset IDs do not appear on invoices. The number you see is the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) which is a generic identifier for the type of purchase you made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started