• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extended License Question

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a standard license for an assist, I now need an extended license, however, I do not see an option to purchase the extended license.. Please point me in the right direction

Thank you,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Hello David,

You can go to license history https://stock.adobe.com/Member/LicenseHistory and click on asset ID which will get you details view of the asset that you have an option to choose extended license.

Regards,

extended.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

You can go to license history https://stock.adobe.com/Member/LicenseHistory and click on asset ID which will get you details view of the asset that you have an option to choose extended license.

Regards,

extended.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the replies. Extended license tab is not available for this particular asset I'm assuming the creator does not want to open up the extended license.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Can you provide the asset number of the image you need an extended license for? There shouldn't be any restriction for doing this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm assuming the assist is restricted due to the fact it's a template?

20 Minimalist Logo Layouts 4. Buy this stock template and explore similar templates at Adobe Stock |...

Thank you,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started