Extended License rights

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending 2 hours on Adobe chat and still not achieving an answer I hope someone here can help?!

I have purchased an Extended License for a image which I have used to create a poster using my own caption. I have now been approached by a set director of a TV show and they would like to display the print on the show set. I am obviously aware that I can sell this print, but as this is an unusual sitiaution for me and I have been asked to sign a very legally binding release form for this print by the TV company, my question is do I have the right to allow the TV show to use the print which I have created with a stock image? 

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please review the information in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

We cannot provide advice on your specific licensing needs. If you require further assistance please consult an attorney.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines