Extended License

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the extended license, am I able to use, reproduce, distribute, or display the Work (such as vectors, templates) as is, without modifications/changes, in greetings cards, invitations, posters, etc for resale?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extended License

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the extended license, am I able to use, reproduce, distribute, or display the Work (such as vectors, templates) as is, without modifications/changes, in greetings cards, invitations, posters, etc for resale?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Stock expert myself, so anybody feel free to correct me on this.

As far as I know the extended licence gives you the right to sell the image as is.

I would add the photo credit if you do not change the picture considerably (so credit the image to the author and Adobe stock).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 1
KanikaS LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please find the terms of use here:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started