Extended License

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you kindly answer some of my queries:-

1. I have a Standard License, I use the image to print on glass and would like to distribute or sell them to wholesale glass products where they will sell again to the public. Would an extended license be suitable?

2. Can I buy an image with an extended license without a standard license?

3. Can I use a standard image, print on glass and put them in the showroom for customers to see. If they would like to go ahead, we would buy the extended license.

4. For each customer/business, do we have to buy a separate extended license?

5. We purchase an extended license, then we download the image, can we modify the image to suit the customer required measurements?

6. Is an extended license $87.99 per image or per month recurring?

Regards,

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extended License

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you kindly answer some of my queries:-

1. I have a Standard License, I use the image to print on glass and would like to distribute or sell them to wholesale glass products where they will sell again to the public. Would an extended license be suitable?

2. Can I buy an image with an extended license without a standard license?

3. Can I use a standard image, print on glass and put them in the showroom for customers to see. If they would like to go ahead, we would buy the extended license.

4. For each customer/business, do we have to buy a separate extended license?

5. We purchase an extended license, then we download the image, can we modify the image to suit the customer required measurements?

6. Is an extended license $87.99 per image or per month recurring?

Regards,

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Please find the answers to the questions as below:

1. Yes, an extended license is required since you will be reselling the products.

2. Yes, you can absolutely buy an extended license without the standard license.

3. Yes, even this method would work.

4. No! Once you buy the extended license you can sell unlimited copies of that product.

5. Yes, you can definitely do the modifications as per customer requirements.

6. The Extended licenses are on demand i.e. the price is one time for every image.

Please refer Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more detailed information as per your queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2018 2
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started