Extended Photo Licensing for Produce Labels

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been searching and calling to find out if the "Extended License" for a photo, will allow me to use on my company's produce label. We sell cucumbers all over Canada and USA. Which means we will most likely succeed the 500,000 viewer restriction the Standard License has.

My boss would like to be certain that we are able to use the "Extended License" for our labels to be sold/merchandised. An answer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extended Photo Licensing for Produce Labels

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been searching and calling to find out if the "Extended License" for a photo, will allow me to use on my company's produce label. We sell cucumbers all over Canada and USA. Which means we will most likely succeed the 500,000 viewer restriction the Standard License has.

My boss would like to be certain that we are able to use the "Extended License" for our labels to be sold/merchandised. An answer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Adobe Stock team. As per your query, you may use the Extended license, provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock. Learn more about the Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Additionally, I would also like to let you know that you need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twartia,

I do not need the image for a logo. Just as a supporting image for our produce labels. The Extended License will allow me to use on labels though. Thank you for your help!!

Gia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started