Extra Stock Credits - selling?

Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've an overload of stock credits as I have a monthly subscription and only use a few a month.

Is there anything in the rules to stop me seeing if anyone wants images? I would then download and charge a nominal fee a 50p or £1?

Thank you!

(moderator removed "contributor critique", as that is not appropriate here)

TOPICS
Fotolia, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extra Stock Credits - selling?

Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've an overload of stock credits as I have a monthly subscription and only use a few a month.

Is there anything in the rules to stop me seeing if anyone wants images? I would then download and charge a nominal fee a 50p or £1?

Thank you!

(moderator removed "contributor critique", as that is not appropriate here)

TOPICS
Fotolia, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2019 1
Abambo LATEST
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the license terms. In gerneral you are entitled to sell your service and that service could include modified and unmodified pictures. However you will be bound by the license terms and you will need to make sure your customer follows those too.

However, I doubt that it will be allowed to make this a business model. Put it to the limits: You would take a very big subscription and reselling pictures to whomever wants them. I would think that this would be against the license terms.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started