extracting ONE image from a licensed group of several

Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have licensed a group of 40 emojis that come in one AI download, but HOW to extract just ONE for export?  Thank you

TOPICS
General, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

extracting ONE image from a licensed group of several

Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have licensed a group of 40 emojis that come in one AI download, but HOW to extract just ONE for export?  Thank you

TOPICS
General, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @petertahoe,

Could you share the asset ID of the file please?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have a workable way. One can select individual items in the Layers panel, then export Selected. Thanks for response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a set of emoticons. Although I do wonder if it's possible to select the emoji without the drop shadow and export just that. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started