• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extreme cost of Adobe Stock

Engaged ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other way to get stock, besides being forced to subscribing to the very high priced option Adobe offers?

I rarely use Stock so committing to Adobe's $30 a month option just make financial sense.

Surely there is a way to get Stock on a per item basis.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern related to the pricing, however, this is the standard price offered to all our customers.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I understand that you're not willing to sign up for a subscription plan and are looking for on-demand purchases.

You can take a look at our credit packs offerings here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details on the credit pack usage.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena,

I do find non-renewable credit packs preferable to contracts, though I still find the $10 price tag a bit much. Why is Stock so expensive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael,

I understand your concern related to the pricing, however, this is the standard price offered to all our customers.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started