• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

false transparency image

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/images/realistic-soap-bubbles-with-rainbow-reflection-set-isolated/293148...

This file displays with a "transparent background" but it's connected into the file, and I am unable to separate it out in illustrator due to how it is set up.

[moderator deleted the original stock asset attached to this message. Please do not post the original asset to this public forum]

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

I do not know what you are intending with your file, but all transperent effects that I've seen so far work only against a background. That background may be someting complex like a drawing or a photo, but the effect cannot exist by itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transparency with such illustrator files works only against colour backgrounds. 

Abambo_0-1618906482408.png

You see my red rectangle works fine with the bubbles. To the left and the right of the rectangle I have an empty background (shown in white, but there is no background fill so what you see is the default visual of a 100% transparent artboard. I have switched off the visibility of the chequerboard and a grey background from the original visual. Here is the layers' palette:

Abambo_1-1618907155171.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I required a fully transparent stock bubble, so having a colour background doesn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what you are intending with your file, but all transperent effects that I've seen so far work only against a background. That background may be someting complex like a drawing or a photo, but the effect cannot exist by itself. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for a transparent PNG to use as an animated effect on a website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm pretty sure AdobeStock doesen't sell those types of files. I think you're going to have to take what you already have and make it into what you need. It is possible. Just have to take the time and play around with the functions. After you make a workable file in Illustrator, you then bring it into PhotoShop and fix it in there. Then you can save it as a PNG. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started