• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File issue: #179970625 - Won't open in AI.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded File # 179970625

I can not open this file in AI. I've downloaded it directly to my computer, and also tried opening it from my CC Libraries directly in AI. Nothing happens, Freezes up (beach ball of death). All other files open fine.

Attached is a photo of what it looks like in Photoshop (does not look like the full graphic). Please advise.

8bit_holiday.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Hi there,

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with an Adobe Stock file.

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We've checked the file at our end and did not encounter any issues. We were able to open the file without any problem in Illustrator.

I have converted the file and sending the same to you over the email.

Please check and confirm if this works for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this file on 2 different computers with 2 different Adobe CC accounts and it would not open on either. I ended up getting a different file from Adobe stock to use for my project. I no longer need this original file. Can you credit my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started