• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File was rejected by mistake

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had 2 3D rendered illustrations rejected because I failed to provide a model release. A release isn't needed because the models aren't real people, they're 3D renders. I have no idea how to contact admin to let them know. I've been instructed to resubmit them with releases, but there is no option for sending an explanatory note to the reviewer. If I resubmit without a note, they'll just get rejected again. What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Capture.JPGIt's a screenshot of Fotolia. They indicate you the accepted, rejected, sold files. And you can write to ask a question, explain something special...

I suppose that if you explore Adobe Stock, you will find how to send an e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just deleted the files, and re-uploaded them with the words '3d render' added to the title. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I had the same problem and I wrote them to explain. It"s easy on "Fotolia" with the "letterbox"; I don't know how to do on Adobe stock. They fast answered and accepted my image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the 'letterbox'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPGIt's a screenshot of Fotolia. They indicate you the accepted, rejected, sold files. And you can write to ask a question, explain something special...

I suppose that if you explore Adobe Stock, you will find how to send an e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. I'll see if I can use it next time I have a problem with rejection errors. I upload to Adobe Stock, so I don't know if it'll work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started