• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter NSFW images out

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to filter out NSFW images. The "Secure Search" filter doesn't really do anything for me.
I tried searching for "Soccer ball shape" and got at least 5 NSFW result only on the first page.

I work in an open workspace and any client can see what's on my screen.

Is there a better way to filter or should Adobe Stock have a NSFW tag ?

Thanks in advance.

-----

Bonjour, y a t'il une façon de filtrer les images NSFW dans Adobe Stock ? L'option "Recherche sécurisée" ne fait pas grand chose pour moi.
En recherchant "Soccer Ball Shape" je suis tombé sur au moins 5 images NSFW dans la première page.

Je travaille dans un environnement ouvert, n'importe quel client qui passe peut voir mon écran.

Y a t'il une façon de mieux filtrer ou bien est-ce que Adobe Stock devrait avoir un Tag NSFW ?

Merci d'avance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

In your specific case, I would simply open the filters and choose Exclude people. I know that overall this is not a global solution, but when looking for soccer ball shaped object, humans can be removed and therefore Not Suitable for Work images would not be displayed.

After some testing, I did figure out that you can use the (minus) - sexy to exclude most of the NSFW images.

Soccer ball shape - sexy  would return no images with the keyword sexy

A checkbox for "work-safe" images would be a good fe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your specific case, I would simply open the filters and choose Exclude people. I know that overall this is not a global solution, but when looking for soccer ball shaped object, humans can be removed and therefore Not Suitable for Work images would not be displayed.

After some testing, I did figure out that you can use the (minus) - sexy to exclude most of the NSFW images.

Soccer ball shape - sexy  would return no images with the keyword sexy

A checkbox for "work-safe" images would be a good feature suggestion though - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

-Dax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started