filtering images by file type

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe Stock and am not finding it to be a very user-friendly or intuitive tool. When I spoke with a sales rep before purchasing it, I asked if I would need any additional Adobe products for editing downloaded images. I was assured that, although I would need some tool for editing, it would not be necessary to buy or download an Adobe product. Now that I am using Adobe Stock, I have found out this is not true for some of the Vector files - specifically those with the .ai extension. There could be more file types that I just have not come across yet. If I want to use .ai files, I apparently need to buy additional Adobe products. Hmm... So, my question is how can I filter images by file type so I can avoid these .ai files? There must be a way to do this - I have used other tools like this and never, ever had this problem. It is very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

filtering images by file type

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe Stock and am not finding it to be a very user-friendly or intuitive tool. When I spoke with a sales rep before purchasing it, I asked if I would need any additional Adobe products for editing downloaded images. I was assured that, although I would need some tool for editing, it would not be necessary to buy or download an Adobe product. Now that I am using Adobe Stock, I have found out this is not true for some of the Vector files - specifically those with the .ai extension. There could be more file types that I just have not come across yet. If I want to use .ai files, I apparently need to buy additional Adobe products. Hmm... So, my question is how can I filter images by file type so I can avoid these .ai files? There must be a way to do this - I have used other tools like this and never, ever had this problem. It is very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joann,

I apologize for the experience that you've had on our Adobe Stock website.

I'll take the feedback and pass it onto the Stock team for improvements but until then, I'd request you to please see Stock FAQ: What are the search options in Adobe Stock? to know the filter options.

Let me know if you still need help.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started