Find a foto with number

Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to find a stock photo by using the number? The Problem is that I have only the printing of a photo with it's number (#17558157: Portrait of a mature woman with glasses) on it and now I have to find it.

Maybe somebody of you can help me?

That would bei great!

Thank you and best regards

Saskia

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

If you enter the number in the search box, it will find the picture. If it does not find the picture, that means that the picture is unavailable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Find a foto with number

Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to find a stock photo by using the number? The Problem is that I have only the printing of a photo with it's number (#17558157: Portrait of a mature woman with glasses) on it and now I have to find it.

Maybe somebody of you can help me?

That would bei great!

Thank you and best regards

Saskia

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

If you enter the number in the search box, it will find the picture. If it does not find the picture, that means that the picture is unavailable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started