Foto Stock - Errata

Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

ho scaricato la foto numero #133443613 ma nel file di illustrator, compare un'altra immagine, simile ma diversa dall'anteprima.

E' possibile ricevere l'immagine corretta? Grazie.

Resto in attesa di un cortese riscontro.

Andrea,

We've checked the file at our end and can confirm that the file appears different from the preview mode.

So, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Foto Stock - Errata

Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

ho scaricato la foto numero #133443613 ma nel file di illustrator, compare un'altra immagine, simile ma diversa dall'anteprima.

E' possibile ricevere l'immagine corretta? Grazie.

Resto in attesa di un cortese riscontro.

Andrea,

We've checked the file at our end and can confirm that the file appears different from the preview mode.

So, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrea,

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started