fotolia credits expired a day or two ago, is there any way to reclaim my 4 Credits?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I was a long-time customer on Fotolia. When Fotolia merged with Adobe, I got a free 5 credits on Adobe Stock that was converted from my Fotolia currency. After using 1 Credit on a download, I had 4 credits left, but apparently these expired after 1 year, on November 4th. At the time of the merge Adobe didn't communicate any expiration date to me, and I was under the impression these credits will last indefinitely.

Is there any way to reclaim my 4 credits on Adobe Stock which expired without any notification?

Thank you for any help!

TOPICS
Account management, Fotolia, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello CSABA-GOS,

It has been communicated to customers who migrated from Fotolia that the credits would expire after one year. If you require assistance please use the Contact Us form on the bottom of https://www.fotolia.com/ for additional assistance.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello EvilBugQueen1,

on which legal basis is the validity of the credits limited to 1 year? In Germany, a credit balance expires by law after 3 years. A shorter duration must have special reasons, and then a disbursement is possible.

Many thanks in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the contact us form on the Fotolia site if you require additional assistance.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my question about the legal basis of the 1-year limitation

1) is related to the terms of use of Adobe Stock and not of Fotolia

2) also relates to Adobe Stock 'Credit Packs', which also expire after 1 year

and - in communication with a 'professional' company - I would expect a company-internal communication and not an 'ask the other department' answer, I will not do this.

The only thing I could do is to open a new question to get this discussion separated from the Fotolia related question, but my question is also related to the original post from CSABA-GOS.

So - is there anybody in this community who knows about Adobe Stock's terms of use in combination with the german law? This forum is linked as official help, and the 'support robot' does not help with this question at all.

Many thanks in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We cannot assist you on the forums. I've provided you with a link to contact support for Fotolia. I am locking this conversation.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines