Fotolia Iphone Instant App

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to everyone,

one simple question : where is the instant app?

Few weeks ago i found it not working so i decided to unistall it but now...i cannot find it anymore!

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fotolia Iphone Instant App

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to everyone,

one simple question : where is the instant app?

Few weeks ago i found it not working so i decided to unistall it but now...i cannot find it anymore!

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2018 0
Advocate ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the instant app is no longer available in App stores. But you could upload your files through the normal Upload process of Fotolia/Adobe.

Greets,

v.poth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded my photos made by iphone and send it to review. And my mobil photos was declined  with reason "technikal problem". Does Adobe Stock no longer take photos from mobile phones? Or do I do something wrong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started