Fotolia + Stock = I am stuck

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Today I was trying to log in into my Fotolia account and my Adobe Stock account, and got nothing. I was successed with my AS accout, but there was no my photos, no info at all. So with my Fotolia accaunt the situation was worse, a didn't get access to my account, when I wrote my account data I saw the message "Please contact our customer service team through this form for assistance." and link where no any form. I tried to write to support, but it not acceptable in my region and then I tried to US page and got "Service Unavailable"-go to the community. What's wrong? I want to use my account, I want to synchronize my account, how to solve my problem?

TOPICS
Account management, Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fotolia + Stock = I am stuck

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Today I was trying to log in into my Fotolia account and my Adobe Stock account, and got nothing. I was successed with my AS accout, but there was no my photos, no info at all. So with my Fotolia accaunt the situation was worse, a didn't get access to my account, when I wrote my account data I saw the message "Please contact our customer service team through this form for assistance." and link where no any form. I tried to write to support, but it not acceptable in my region and then I tried to US page and got "Service Unavailable"-go to the community. What's wrong? I want to use my account, I want to synchronize my account, how to solve my problem?

TOPICS
Account management, Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2019 1

Have something to add?