Fotolia user. Can`t manage my photos.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe! I am Fotolia user for a long time. Now my Fotolia account is synced with Adobe stock, and i cant edit my photo information, keywords, and selling price. On both account i have only one options is "Delete file", and cant edit anything. How to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Alex.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fotolia user. Can`t manage my photos.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe! I am Fotolia user for a long time. Now my Fotolia account is synced with Adobe stock, and i cant edit my photo information, keywords, and selling price. On both account i have only one options is "Delete file", and cant edit anything. How to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Alex.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hover your mouse over the keywords you have listed and the edit icon (pencil) will appear.

You cannot edit the selling price as the price is fixed across the entire collection at Adobe Stock.

-Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I have a problem with my Fotolia account. I wanted to connect to it today but was forced to connect to Adobe Stock with an Adobe ID. I took advantage of connecting to Adobe changing my email address. I thought then my Fotolia account would be automatically appearing in the list of Adobe products that I use but not and now Fotolia doesn't recognize me with either one of the emails...

Please help.

Thank you

MC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started