Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fraud wanted?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Team from Adobe,

I am somehow upset regarding the way adobe teats customers.

I just needed 6 small pictures. Like in the past I went to foltolia.com. This time I was forwarded to Adobe stock. Like before, I had to buy credits.

The differece is, that  I was charged with 40 € for 5 credits and no choosing of size/resolution. One pics is about 17 MB!

I searched for special pix.

Second time, I saw, "redirect to fotolia". Ok, same number, same credis, but 6 € minimum for 5 credits!  So 2 € instead of 10 € for the same pic.

So the same company charges their customers with different prices? That is not nice. Please give me my money back and delete my account!

Regards

Oliver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Hi Oliver,

As you mentioned it correctly, Fotolia and Adobe are now same services so anything you see on Fotolia website is managed by Adobe and directly can is purchased by Adobe.

Also, I can see in your account that you bought 5 credits for 40€ and used by each credit to download the image# as below:

186671818, 110854154, 144745046, 134888596, 158989116

I tried to search for the image# 186671818 on de.fotolia.com as mentioned by you but it redirects me to the Stock website with the same informatio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver,

I apologize for the trouble you've faced with the Stock subscription.

I was able to check your account details and see that you've currently opted for the 5-credit pack plan and today you've downloaded 5 standard images from Stock website.

Since you used up the 5 credits from the pack, you were unable to purchase the 6th image and were being charged separately for it.

The Fotolia website is not due to close soon. Our teams are working on a new experience on Adobe Stock, built from what you love on Fotolia.

Let me know if you still have any additional queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sherman,

Why ist the same Image 1,20€ and 5 €, without an Option to get IT smaller

EG in s?

Same company.

Regards Oliver

Am 14.02.2018 14:56 schrieb "Sheena Kaul" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Fraud wanted? created by Sheena Kaul

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sheena+Kaul> in Adobe Stock - View the

full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10177271#10177271>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver,

I am unable to understand your query here. Could you please elaborate so that I can address it?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

I just wanted some pics, e.g. #186671818, #110854154, #144745046,...

I went to fotolia.com

entered #186671818 in the search field

I got the offer

bought the credits (5 for 40 €!!)

Download, 1 crd for 1 pic

AFter a revisit, I found a link on de.fotolia.com back to foltolia website, small text.

When click it, I entered the same number #186671818into the search field.

Same pics, but now, there is a select field regarding size. For a small header, I only need the s-version.

Also 1 crd, but 5 credits for ~6 €

Above a header, which proclaims, that folotolia now belongs to Adobe! So same company, different prizes and different services.

I don't need to cover a house, just a little header.

Regards

Oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oliver,

As you mentioned it correctly, Fotolia and Adobe are now same services so anything you see on Fotolia website is managed by Adobe and directly can is purchased by Adobe.

Also, I can see in your account that you bought 5 credits for 40€ and used by each credit to download the image# as below:

186671818, 110854154, 144745046, 134888596, 158989116

I tried to search for the image# 186671818 on de.fotolia.com as mentioned by you but it redirects me to the Stock website with the same information as it shows on the Stock website.

The size for the image mentions 5966x2462px along with the option to download either a standard license or an extended license.

Could you check again as I am able to see just the same information on Fotolia website as on Adobe Stock website? You may provide me the link or screenshot for what you're seeing.

Do share the results with me.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started