Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HOPE YOU HAVE REFUNDED MY £288-88 FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Hi there,

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for billing and refund related queries.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year) plan on 26 Jan 2018.

The subscription has already been cancelled and I see that a refund of the amount 23.99 GBP has been credited to your account on November 9th 2018.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY ADOBE AT ALL YOU STILL OWE ME 264.01 I THINK YOU SHOULD PAY THIS AMOUNT BACK ASAP

-

Original Message----

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for billing and refund related queries.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started