• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fraudulent charges for Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, I canceld BEFORE the end of the free trial and I have been charged for two months... I receive one credit, but the second month never been credited. It been one month I am trying to have a refund and everyone I spoke to tells me that they can't see any charges or that I have already been refund so they can't do anything.. I am so angry and desapointed about adobe... what is that??? A company that can't even see the charges and the refunds in the account of the clients... what's wrong with adobe stock!? I have been stolen!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Hi Roxanne,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account and noticed that you had signed up for an Adobe Stock subscription on 21st of May, 2018 under the Adobe ID shared in the forums, this subscription has already been cancelled and I am unable to locate any charges for the same(under this Adobe ID).

Also, there is an active Creative Cloud Student and Teacher's edition(under the Adobe ID shared in the forums) for which you are getting charged on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roxanne,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account and noticed that you had signed up for an Adobe Stock subscription on 21st of May, 2018 under the Adobe ID shared in the forums, this subscription has already been cancelled and I am unable to locate any charges for the same(under this Adobe ID).

Also, there is an active Creative Cloud Student and Teacher's edition(under the Adobe ID shared in the forums) for which you are getting charged on 30th of every month.

Is there a different Adobe ID under which you have an active Stock subscription that you are referring to(for which you have been charged for two consecutive months)? If yes, please share that in a private message with me so that I can review your account details and can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the biggest scam ever. I cancelled my subscription before the free trial ended and I just found out I was charged $29.99 for two months...nobody Ever gave me a ticket number that the representative asked Me about and I have to provide exact time and date when I cancelled my subscription?????? Just do your job and stop cheating people and that won’t happen...it never happens to me with any other situation such As this one and every known company treats people with respect and are able to find your information instead of being rude and ignorant since that is how they were trained and that is how management was also told to process these issues so that the company can make millions from people that don’t contest it or the bank might never get their money back so the bank looses money since adobe wont give it back etc etc....NO OTHER COPANY HAS 10000’s of the same exact issue as soon as you google this issue and the very first one pops up and the complaints never end. I guess all those people are slow or retarded while Adobe does everything professionally and I don’t want any employee of Adobe to give out lying account information that pertains to my case...you can shut up go get a job where you don’t screw people over....the person that answers these is worse than the car insurance representative that lies to you and makes you go through your own insurance when the accident wasn’t your fault and then your driving history gets negative points and payment goes up but she told you don’t worry...worst compnay ever and it shows right here since no other copany has this happen to them.,,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emin,

I have sent a personal message to you. Please check.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

emin750  wrote

I guess all those people are slow or retarded while Adobe does everything professionally and I don’t want any employee of Adobe to give out lying account information that pertains to my case...

Please keep your language under control. This is a public forum. Best is to stay to the facts and keep the tone professionally friendly or strict.

Nobody claims that "all those people are slow or retarded".

(FYI: I'm not an Adobe employee)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started